Why don't you look back a few posts to the one where I describe several
unpleasant
experiences i've had in AP in the past year. Seeing a person taking a shit in
Liberty Square
Park was not a good experience.
There was another which I didn't mention because it would be hard to describe
without
being raunchy, but here goes.
Over the summer, I was walking my dog near Liberty Square Park. I noticed a
very
aggitated looking man headed in my direction. As he was walking, he was
"playing with
himself" and had his penis partially out of his pants. I think he was coked up
or
something. Even worse, he was trying to talk to me, so I sped up, got home,
locked my
doors and called the cops, but it was too late, he was already gone.
Now, let's say this guy was a sex offender, which is probably the case.
Why would any of us AP residents want to take the chance of having more things
like that
happen?
Why don't you address that, and the other things I mentioned?
Those kind've things don't happen in the surrounding towns.
I experienced more bad things in the past year since moving to AP then the
previous 45
years of my life.
That being said, what about our rights, as law abiding citzens, to say no to
letting more
potentially risky people into our town.
Market Street Mission according to all sources doesn't do background checks,
and they
release there tennants to the streets every single day.
We already have enough unfortunate souls to care for in our city.
Asbury is trying to make a comeback, and the last thing we need are more
reasons for
people to be afraid, and more reasons for our city to be stigmatized.
Now let's here your response to that...