Kevin, you are TOTALLY missing the point.  The point is not whether
they should be handled humanely (we could have a whole different
argument about that).  The point here is whether, with all Asbury has
already done and the challenges that Asbury faces WHY SHOULD ASBURY BE
BURDENED WITH THIS MISSION WHEN OTHER TOWNS HAVE NOT DONE THEIR PART.
Answer that questions please.  For all of your posturing I've yet to
hear you answer that question.