Rev,
Go rent the DVD The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon.
After viewing, report back to us on why we should allow the Market Street
Mission to
further harm our town.
Oh, and while you asking "what should be done with a pedophile...", does that
mean you
are more concerned for the welfare of a person who made some really bad choices
in his
life then the welfare of the people and city of Asbury Park.