AsburyCouple you are right that he is ignoring that poing.

Also REVKEV, as to what to do with Pedophiles released from jail,
you certainly should NOT release them on the street at 7:00 on a
street where children are walking to school.

Sure there is some place they have to go, but why do you ignore the
very easy answer that in the path of children is certainly not the
place?

You keep ignoring both these issues and it is bothering me. I'm
getting that talking to a wall feeling.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Kevin, you are TOTALLY missing the point.  The point is not
whether
> they should be handled humanely (we could have a whole different
> argument about that).  The point here is whether, with all Asbury
has
> already done and the challenges that Asbury faces WHY SHOULD
ASBURY BE
> BURDENED WITH THIS MISSION WHEN OTHER TOWNS HAVE NOT DONE THEIR
PART.