I have never seen any issue with such a universal point of view on
this board.  While not 100% in agreement everyone here is pretty
close.  And the only vocal exception lives in Long Branch...  Kevin -
 focus on LB please and respect the reasons why this board is so
unusually united behind our belief that this mission simply does not
belong here.

PS.  I hope you weren't looking for too many votes from here.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > One of these scumbags raped a girl less than 13 years old.  The
> > other raped an adult woman.
> >
> > Neither one of these guys committed their crimes in Morristown.
Not