Werner,
I agree with YOUR post, completely!  If STAND UP FOR ASBURY, is
circulating dis-information, THIS should be exposed, also!  If Asbury
Park, is GAY-tolerant, why can't it also be tolerant of those, down
and out!  If Asbury Park is BLACK-tolerant, why can't it service the
poor?  Would someone LIST the other shelters, instead of INSINUATE,
that there are 10, 7, or whatever number, here?  Interfaith Partners,
is NOT a shelter!  The Center, is a quasi-one, considering, that IT,
is only there, to assist individuals with Aids, which I APPLAUD! Pray
tell. WHERE, are the others, anytime you find a homeless female, in
the office quarters of City Hall?  That, in itself, speaks, volumes! I
find some people, who claim to be residents, even if they've been here
for 10 minutes, wanting things, THEIR way, instead of allowing the
residents of AP, SPEAK, for themselves!  You move into an already
established community and want to convert it into the place you MOVED,
from!  How DARE any of you who move here thinking; okay, now I'll take
this "hick" town, (which is the way you think of US), and CHANGE it,
the way, I want it; emphasis on "I"! I find STAND UP, the equivalent
of WCC, (White Citizen's Councils, cousins of the KKK)!  Next, they'll
want all of the Blacks out, too!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM