--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:

You are wrong Sharon it's not race it's job performeance and the past
4 Supers. and didn't perform, including the acting Super. They let
the system die. Now they must rebuild, they have lost some very good
Teachers over the past 10 years.
How can you attract good Teachers with what's going on there? You
can't, unless you offer them the world.

REBUILD FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!

I respect your right to say whatever you wish, but I feel the way I
> feel, after much "coded" language, that some, employ, while not
really
> saying what they really mean!  I find this prevalent in groups of
> individuals, who have an agenda, guised as something else.  I have
not
> lived in this country, ignorant of bigotry and racism, as I've seen
in
> the state of NJ, in the 36 years, I've lived here, in Monmouth
County.
> I've seen it in the schools, employment and just in daily living,
> where I'm reminded constantly, that I don't matter and I don't
count,
> but it's okay, for nearly every male in my family to serve in the
> military, then be "profiled", when walking, driving, or
just "being".
> Ask any Black man, that walks into a room, filled with another
race.
> No, I don't have a "chip" on my shoulder; it's just a fact of life,
> be of another hue and treated like a "second-classed", citizen.
Just
> look at the schools, here.  Mostly Black and brown.  The kids are
> "under-served", while enormous amounts of money is expended on a
> "lost" cause.  Blacks are, "herded", on the West-Side, that looked
> like a "bombed-out", remnant, from the "Blitz", in London!  Public
> housing, sub-standard housing, vermin and rat-infested housing,
while
> rents are jacked up to receive "Section-8", funds, from the Federal
> Government.  While Blacks are 90% or close to it in this town, they
> are under-represented and a "bone" is thrown at them, every once in
> while.  While the City is Gay-Tolerant, it isn't too much else!
Where
> are the jobs?  Where's the education?  In the toilet, that's where!
> Okay, blame the parents, but what happened to THEIR, opportunity?
> There ISN'T, any!  No training programs, no connecting
transportation,
> for a population, that don't own autos, in a commuter state!
> Ridiculous!  Where the real industry, was placed in suburbia and the
> malls, only offer minimum wage jobs.  An influx of illegal
immigrants,
> that the Police and City Officials, seem to avoid, because it is the
> Federal Governments' job, to enforce immigration!  Where the jails,
> are filled to capacity, with OUR "fruit"; men and women of
> child-bearing age, locked up for drugs, theft, etc., where they are
> doomed to wind up back in jail, a method of keeping voting down,
> because they are disenfranchised from voting, while prisoners in
other
> northern states, are permitted to vote, even while incarcerated.  NJ
> and AP, are microcosms, of an overwhelming system, devised to keep
> people of color, in check, so when I hear of individuals, bent on
> keeping one segment of society, OUT of the system, of the "land of
the
> free and home of the brave", while practicing a form
of "apartheid", I
> get suspicious.  When a council, files a "friend of the court", in
> matters, NONE of their business, it is an attempt, to "muzzle",
> something!  Okay, keep the Mission OUT of Asbury, then when a
homeless
> person, pops up dead, I'll say, "I told you so", all you so-called
> Christians, OUT there!  Would you turn Jesus, away, too?
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Werner,
> > > I agree with YOUR post, completely!  If STAND UP FOR ASBURY, is
> > > circulating dis-information, THIS should be exposed, also!
> >

> > >I find STAND UP, the equivalent
> > > of WCC, (White Citizen's Councils, cousins of the KKK)!  Next,
> > they'll
> > > want all of the Blacks out, too!
> >

> > Sharon
> >
> > In all due respect I think you are wrong. Firstly, the listing of
> > places that were not shelters was not purposeful disinformation.
It

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM