--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your posts don't just disagree with what I say, rather you
> constantly attack me personally by claiming I lie, intentionally
> mislead, falsify and you always call me names.

Tommy, you know I am fond of you while at the same time disagree with
almost everything you say. While I have seen Mario put it to you
quite hard, it has always been on the facts. The closest he has come
to personally attack you is to say you diffuse issues or retreat when
you are confronted with facts that contradict you. But again, I have
never seen him post something about you as a person. If he did, I've
missed it, which I think menas that it could not be a predominate
character of his posts.

He apparently gets under your skin. Make beleive you are in court.
Argue the facts and not the person.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM