--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some of those quotes below are not by or about me.

Some of those are mine (I know the UEZ is one). Some are definitely
yours Tommy, and some are JK's in response to your comments about
him. It is certainly yours that says I use the words liar and lying.
However, I used them in connection with Loffredo on the Triangle and
C-8 and those facts and not opinions.

> As to the ones where I call you a liar, well that's just fighting
> fire with fire.

It would only be fighting fire with fire if Mario called your a liar.

> You are boring the board and scaring me again with this unnatural
> level of attention you give to me.

I am quite entertained.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM