I guess the difference there Mario is that I know JB has MS.

Are you suggesting Jim G "has a few screws loose?"

I know Jim G and he doesn't.  I count him as one of my friends.  I
know of no mental disorders about him at all.

Hopefully you see the difference.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In reference to justified's  comment:
>

> This thread you've started here is the  lowest I've ever seen. God
> forbid you should suffer a neurologic set back,  and God forbid
anywone
> should try to hurt you because of  it.
>

> Just wondering why Tom didn't lash out at rolemover when he posted
this  one:

>     *   i dont think that jim grabes  should be talking for other
> veterans...it is so
> obvious from  his
> postings that he has a few screws loose...a ticking timebomb
maybe?

> _AsburyPark :  Message: Re: Jim Grabes Comments Wednesday Night
Council
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/19180)     19180

Standard
> Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)
Sent on:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM