"Oh, now I understand what Robert is trying to say. He's saying that he and I
forced people
off of this board. I did not force anybody off this board. If fact, I wish
Tommy D. would
come back. Also, i refused to participate in the horrible exchanges of recent
times. Not
interested at all. If anything, I asked for people to be civil, and I gave good
advice about
ignoring people who were antagonists. ..and that was ignored."

  nicely said.  its amazing how a single topic, with peoples comments can turn
into this.  its rediculous.  lets all end up.