Bashing the teachers is certainly not the answer. The vast majority
of AP teachers are caring, dedicated, hard working professional
individuals who are in need of competent, honest administrative
leadership at the central office level. Regardless of what may be
going on in the district, central office raids, rumors of
indictments, violence in the streets, board and administrative
disputes or whatever, they go to their classrooms and do their jobs,
the APEA president included. He is called upon to put out "fires"
that erupt frequently due at least in part to lack of consistent
administrative leadership. I hope the board uses this new
configuration to move forward and stay positive.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Garrett,
>
> Good Luck you will need it I am sorry for electing of some of the
Board