> Do you have some sort of sensitivity to light? I think the lights at
> Mattison Park are great. I'd line Cookman with them. If we want to
be
> so historically correct we'd ban cars and still have horseshit in
the
> streets.

Federal guidelines governing ConHall (excerpts)

2. The historic character of a property will be retained and
preserved. The replacement of intact or repairable historic materials
or alteration of features, spaces, and spatial relationships that
characterize a property will be avoided.

3. Each property will be recognized as a physical record of its time,
place, and use.

9. New additions, exterior alterations, or related new construction
will not destroy historic materials, features, and spatial
relationships that characterize the property.

etc, etc.

Point = Restore the original lighting.

Werner