"I think the lighting at Mattison is great.  It makes that beautiful building
stand out at night.  If you drive donw the street, you can see the details.  "

  I agree. It looks nice.  The point werner was trying to make is, in some
cases, the lights are blinding if people need to walk around them.  I never
had, or know anyone who's compalined about the lights at Mattisoin though.  I
don't really think the Convention hall lights will be a problem either.  They
are close enough to the building that people wont be walking on top of htem or
around them.  I think bradley beach has some sort of ground lights around the
Gazebo, but not sure.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.