I appreciate and respect you, Werner. Even if all you do is an
exercise in futility, your character is intact. I believe you have
more integrity in your pinky than most who claim to love AP have in
their whole geneology. I know it may not mean much coming from
another shunned member of the community, but I think you get more
respect and praise then you are currently willing to see. Chin up,
whatever you do. If your tired of it, you can let it go. I was tired
of some of the same issues as you. Only I couldn't suffer with it for
25 years. I learned my lesson early in the game. Let me know if I can
help. Robert

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>