RE  jerseykev's  comment:

Dan, Ceasar is dead!...When you travel  with God, God picks up the tab.  God
may even use another part of  creation to supply the coin
for the bill int he first place.  However  - when it comes to real estate
taxes, forget it, cause God made it all anyway,  man is just
ripping off his fellow man selling rights he has not rights  too!

God Bless the fish

"They [the clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will  be
exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly; for I have
sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny
over the mind of man. But this is all they have to fear from me: and enough,
too, in their opinion."

-Thomas Jefferson, Sept. 23, 1800
God bless Thomas Jefferson_
========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Jersey Shore
Rescue Mission  Date: 5/9/2007 8:19:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

> Public schools no. They are government  property and exempt. Private
> and parochial schools yes. Then  government, with the extra revenue
> from taxation of all, except public  property, can decide to give
> grants to those uses providing valid  charitable purposes. Houses of
> worship get nothing for purely religious  purposes. Didn't Jesus say
> give unto Caesar what is  Caesar's?

Dan, Ceasar is dead!

Interesting to note he used the  name and Title Ceasar, which was a
demigod in the grand scheme of  things.  Jesus had a sence of humor when
it came to corruption, because  all men are corrupt apart from the
saving grace of God thru  salvation.

Also allow me to poin tout the only recorded time he paid  taxes while
alive was to meet a demand made by an official.  He went to  the ocean
and pulled out a fish, whose mouth had the 2 coins in it's  mouth.  Not
only did the fish bring the coin but covered the tax for  his companion
at that time.  In other word's - When you travel with  God, God picks up
the tab.  God may even use another part of creation  to supply the coin
for the bill int he first place.  However - when it  comes to real
estate taxes, forget it, cause God made it all anyway, man is  just
ripping off his fellow man selling rights he has not rights  too!

God Bless the fish

KB

Yahoo!  Groups Links