It's an almost decent assessment, but the photos, definitely should be
replaced!  No doubt!  I think the Council, should place their own
comments, don't you?  The piece doesn't do Asbury enough justice,
IMHO!  I saw a jewel, no, the Pearl, I envision, when I talk about AP!
 I was impressed to no end, with all of the activity and beauty, I
surveyed.  I am never one, to talk to strangers, and I found myself,
talking to anyone, who would listen!  People were smiling, enjoying
the ocean, the boards; everything.  I was happy as all get out and
sorry, I hadn't taken advantage of the beautiful place, we call home,
before!  Yeah, yeah, I know, we aren't THERE, yet, but you have to
"crawl, before you walk", as my dad, always said!  There are REAL
possibilities here!  Now, if we could just get those cameras!  Me, who
is a civil libertarian, stating this!  I must be getting old!