All I can say is that everybody I know, including my co-workers at The
Saint refer to it as "First Night".
I wanted to see how it was listed on the cityofasburypark.com website,
but the website appears to be broken again.
I don't think it's the web developers fault that the website has
problems. Currently, something is pushing the page to be wider then
it's supposed to be, and I believe it's because whoever in the city is
in charge of updates isn't following guidlines. The current site is a
content managed site, which means that the framework is complete, and
there is an administrative back-end built into it so that somebody
from the city can login and add new content.