--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All I can say is that everybody I know, including my co-workers at The
> Saint refer to it as "First Night".
> I wanted to see how it was listed on the cityofasburypark.com website,

I will not argue with you, perhaps you are right and maybe, like many
things, it is only in my mind. However, whatever it is called, at
least the other night, it was a smash. Cookman was packed and it was
difficult to find people from AP there. I was in the Salt Water Cafe
at 11 pm and that was packed. The bw had people walking till that hour
and past. The beach was packed both Sat and Sun. A lot of buzz about
the town. Metro did a full page ad in the NY Post the other day.
Everything was always here. You just had to have the will to do
something. Thank goodness MM and Metro have some control now. We are
finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.