should've clarified, I meant young kids, not grown (you know, the type
of families that used to frequent), wasn't referring to asburians
opinions of asburians, but surrounding towns perspectives. and TD can
now bring his kids to the defunct arcade on the boards. That's four of
the six original "new boardwalk" businesses in the first ave pavilion
gone; three of which were gone before the third season; one barely into
the second. Any more before next season? Curious, TD, how old are the
little ones, and do you take them to the waterpark on the west side, or
can they just describe the inside of all the poular restaurants in town?