--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "icaruscriesfire"

> Curious, TD, how old are the
> little ones,

13, 11, 10 and 7

> and do you take them to the waterpark on the west side,

I don't think that's a destination attraction.  Could be wrong
because I haven't seen it, but it sounds like a neighborhood squirt
park.

If its water, my kids will be interested.  Did Dorney Park
Wednesday.  59 degrees and drizzling.   My kids had the wave pool
and water slides to themselves.  I sat on a lounge in a coat and
fell asleep.  Great day.

> or
> can they just describe the inside of all the poular restaurants in
town?

Yes, but we also hit the beach, some shows, shop Cookman, and visit
their Nana while here.

All the stuff I can't give them in Howell.