So, did you stand by our commander and chief Clinton on Serbia when
our men were in harms way? If not (and I think we all know the
answer) please refrain from labeling as traitors those who disagree
with what's going today. You can't have it both ways Tom. I never
accused those who disagreed with that policy of being traitors,
despite the fact that I felt we did the right thing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Clinton wasn't in Serbia, he was part of the UN preace keeping
force.  Thats where we couldn't budge until another nation's general
or admiral ordered it, even when our armed forces were taking fire.

I take it you forget the "Rules of Engagement" strangle hold on
american troops.

When it is all said and done, Bush had the "balls" to put boots on
the ground in Afganistan & Iraq.  The reason you are seeing so many
uprisings in Iraq rightnow is because Iran is fueling anti american
activities.  They Iranians and the North Koreans know that the
republicans and the democrats are going to duke it out this next
election and they will not be able to keep the war against terror
going for much longer.

The last 2 years has been a battle on capitol hill which has caused
the diminishing return on the investment we made to rid the world of
major terrorist encampments and equipment.

Now with Venezuela adding money to the anti american forces over
there we are in big trouble, and the big trouble is because en if
intellegence was half assed we turned against the leader of the
country here.

We repeat our mistakes and our enemies know it.  Anyone in the
intellegence community is well aware that most intell is only
reliable at the moment it is gathered, not 15 minutes later.

Also - everyone knows we turn on our leaders at first blush!

Bush fought a war that no one had the guts to, and he did it early in
his administration.

The plans of 9/11 were laid in the clinton years.

The only thing Bush didn't do that maybe he should have done was
relocate all the good Iraqi's and air fuel the rest.

KB