Yeah, Vick conspired to finance, house and helped run an illegal
enterprise focused on illegal gambling through the torture and
killing of animals.  He forgets that the entire enterprise itself
was illegal on many levels - our has this great legal mind forgotten
that running a gambling enterprise is illegal.  Not to mention that
Vick displayed a level of cruelty beyond just fighting dogs - which
is bad enough - but killing them not quickly and humanely but by
strangulation, electrocution, etc...  This is the kind of behavior
you see in serial killers, and not the kind of role models I'd like
my money to help fund each time I watch a football game.

And Jack I am sure that shock value is the only reason Tom's
published.  They clearly feel the only way to get people to read the
paper is to include this kind of rubbish and inflame
senseabilities.  Honestly I don't even thing Tommy believes half of
what he writes here or in the TCN.  I think he just gets off on
saying things he knows will piss people off.

  --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure you read Tommy's article about Michael Vicks as well.
He's got it all figured out.