Hypocrites, ALL!  These Gay-Bashing, Racists, Republicans, know which
buttons to push, to furthur their agendas of fear!  Keep them scared,
VERY scared.  Americans, who don't read, or remember the past
dastardly deeds, of this former Southern Democrats, before 1964, have
used these same tactics over the centuries, since the end of the civil
war, to reinstitute a country, which uses "race-baiting" lies, to keep
Blacks and others they deem, undesirable from attaining, the American
Dream!

When jobs and factories were being shut down and shipped overseas,
they only saw dollar profits.  What has occurred, is production of
shoddy goods, food, dangerous toys and even American Flags, that say
"Made in China"!

Every week, we are bombarded, with yet, another dangerous toy, food,
fake drug, being shipped by the ton, to citizens, who can ill afford
to ingesting plastic, dogs being poisoned, or our kids, endangered by
lead paint and magnets, being swallowed by a stupid, gullible public,
who voted for these demons in office!  Can I sell you a "bridge to
nowhere"?  Your tax dollars, at work!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/31/2007 6:17:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Larry  Craig's bathroom behavior and the right wing -- then and now:
>
> _http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2007/08/28/craig/_
> (http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2007/08/28/craig/)
>

> Bull's eye from the above:
> The same political movement that impeached Bill Clinton and which
has _made a
> living_

(http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/10/bush-followers-outraged-over-political.html)
 exploiting issues of private morality for  political gain