In a message dated 9/2/2007 11:26:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: People do not gain 501 (c) 3 status,
charitable and religious organization do.   I understand that, but the
title "reverend" permits one to establish such an entity.  And these
folks explain much in layman's terms for me .  Click here: Tax Reporting
for Houses of Worship
<http://www.aicpa.org/pubs/jofa/may2006/mcnair.htm>   You can not mix
apples with oranges, this is why the orange has the right not to be red
or green to remain a bona fide orange.  Nor is the apple blamed for the
orange not tasting the same, even though they are both fruit.
Gobbledygook (or the conservative sin of "relativism")?  Or, wait!
Critics of the government not to intimidated by its supporters because
they're all citizens? to remain a bona fide orange.  But I really am
still curious what a bona fide religious group is?  I remember all those
contentious cases with scientology, marijuana churches, churches
requiring ritual slaughter of animals in Manhattan, something about an
enema church in AP, et al.   If you'd listed all the "various"
credentialing places,  I might consider enrolling.  I've already had
over 16 years of theological instruction.  Then I could pontificate from
a pulpit somewhere instead of just here.     And I could "Bless this"
and "Bless that,"  and "Bless Here and There...."   I'd like to Bless
all Asbury Park residents and home owners, many who've made this town
their home through bad and worse times and are praying for this
Renaissance.  I'd Bless residents who report good news and those who are
gadflies and critics in the best interest of AP.  If I found a building
suitable for a church, I would not declare any tax exemptions: Christ
said to pay Caesar.  I'd Bless non-residents who still sincerely believe
AP can work.   If the zoning board hassled me, I'd preach wherever
people would listen; not waste taxpayers' money in litigation.   I'd
preach about Hell, Fire and Damnation to outsiders who post here usually
to reiterate crime stories and their own politics, belying their charity
and righteousness.   And I'd even be able to sign off as   Rev. Mario
God Bless us, one and ALL.