--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Mario" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But I really am still curious what a bona fide religious group is?  I
remember all those contentious cases with scientology, marijuana
churches, churches requiring ritual slaughter of animals in
Manhattan, something about an enema church in AP, et al.

If you'd listed all the "various" credentialing places,  I might
consider enrolling.  I've already had over 16 years of theological
instruction.  Then I could pontificate from a pulpit somewhere
instead of just here.

And I could "Bless this" and "Bless that,"  and "Bless Here and
There...."

I'd like to Bless all Asbury Park residents and home owners, many
who've made this town their home through bad and worse times and are
praying for this Renaissance.  I'd Bless residents who report good
news and those who are gadflies and critics in the best interest of
AP.  If I found a building suitable for a church, I would not declare
any tax exemptions: Christ said to pay Caesar.  I'd Bless non-
residents who still sincerely believe AP can work.

If the zoning board hassled me, I'd preach wherever people would
listen; not waste taxpayers' money in litigation.

I'd preach about Hell, Fire and Damnation to outsiders who post here
usually to reiterate crime stories and their own politics, belying
their charity and righteousness.

And I'd even be able to sign off as

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The more important element in a minister's life is his call.  Without
one, you labor in vain.

You have a legal right to do all the things you listed above in this
country.  What you need is the calling of God, without it you
wouldn't last long.

The one thing most pronounce in the 26 years I have spent in this, is
that without the Spirit of God in and with you, you will fail!

To call you Reverend Mario, is no big thing.  To be a servant of the
Lord is another matter.  Hence, the remark; "levitas Hasnonium
pulsatus vos etiamnunc."

I fully understand what I am called to do, and I do it as best as I
am able.  I don't need you to understand, because it won't be you I
stand before at judgement, nor will it be you who grants it.

Proverbs 14:8

 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way; But the folly of
fools is deceit.

KB