In a message dated 9/3/2007 6:11:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Twist your  words?  Friend my post didn't even disagree with yours.
I simple added a new  thought.
Then use transitional words or phrases:  "however,"  "on the  other hand,"
etc.

Otherwise, "What we've got here is failure to  communicate."  Cool Hand Luke

That's a  sure sign of how much you hate  me.
"You said the magic word."  Goucho Marx

If that's what you want to think fine.    "Some men  you just can't reach, so
you get what we had here last week which is the way he  wants it."  Cool Hand
Luke

But don't sully my rep with that childish "you hate me."

A line can be drawn between a person and their words or ideas.   So I can
hate the sin while remaining disinterested in the sinner; and now since  the
sinner broke our bargain, I don't have to buy all those drinks at The Wonder
Bar.

"And I don't like it any more than you men."  Cool  Hand Luke

Cordiali  saluti,