I'm glad you love Bush so much.
You said I have a limited world view.
Guess what, your beloved president has done more to damage the credibility of
our
country then any president before him.
Around the world, we are disliked and ridiculed by many, and I think we deserve
it...not
because of our people, but because of our president.
Argue that one away.
And, in my limited world view, i've traveled around the world quite a bit. I
spent nearly a
third of my adult life overseas, and I have many friends that I keep in touch
with from my
travels. Believe me, Bush is making a joke out of America.