From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 6:42 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

In a message dated 9/12/2007 6:10:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

Clinton made a mockery of the office.

Only after several years of dogging (Whitewater etc) of Clinton.? Finally he
was outed for a BJ.? Some Americans saw that a waste of 60+ million dollars +
in investigations.? How'd he win reelection if the office was mocked.? The
tight ass religious right who used a private sex to enhance their
self-righteousness.?

?

Europeans thought we were foolish about the issue.

?

?

Bush has lost our respect and integrity around the world.? Thankfully most are
anti_Bush, not anti-American. We'll need multilateral cooperation among the
various diplomatic corps and other agencies world-wide to curtail terrorism.

?

That bumper sticker:? "When Clinton lied, no one died."

http://mail.aol.com