On Sep 12, 2007, at 6:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Mario,
>
> 1.  Last time I checked we're not in Europe!  And actually we
> finally have favorable regimes in old Europe (Germany and France)

Both who were right in trying to stop us from invading Iraq.  Notice
I said Iraq not war.  The ENTIRE world was with us to go into
Afghanistan after the Taliban.  President Bush squandered the support
of the world with the Iraq invasion.

> 2.  How quickly you forget the Juanita Broderick rape by Bill Clinton.

Actually, the question could be to you - how easily do you believe
things you want to believe?  Clinton may or may not have been guilty
in some of the accusations but the "rape" was alleged and not proven
and it's pretty well known that right wing groups were offering money
for just about anybody they might be able to connect to the Clintons
for a story.

Juanita said "I just don't think anyone would have believed me." --
when asked why she didn't come forward at the time.  I think she came
forward a decade later for one reason -- money.

> How quickly you forget the Vince Foster suicide,

Once again... let's stay away from talk radio conspiracies.  If you
want to believe those, there are plenty about this administration as
well.