In a message dated 9/17/2007 8:33:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

http://www.slate.com/id/2173965/?GT1=10436

My post was on Sept 12.  It included all links from a google alert  that day.
_Click here:  AsburyPark : Message: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No
God_ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/29064)

The Slate page above was published on Sept 14.   I had to check  again
because I remembered a Slate link on the 12th.  But it was about  Craig.

But I did see that Slate piece above over the weekend.  Be sure to  read the
comments; lots of points of view there, both positive and  negative.
Including science researchers who take Saletan to task about  research methods.

I like this comment at Slate:   "For conservatives  science is a buffet where
you pick what you like and dismiss what you find  inconvenient. Despite the
fact that the vast majority of scientists,  around the world, and across many
fields of study, support the conclusion that  global warming in driven my human
activity, conservatives dismiss it as lacking  sufficient evidence.
Conversely, the pseudo-science of intelligent design is  accepted as fact
despite
lacking anything resembling real scientific  support."

I generally post several different takes, as I did with the Iraqi dead post
with a link to here:  _http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asburypolitics/message/8_
from conservative tallies about 80,000 to as high 1  million+.

You chose to give  one link.

Today web hits are up to almost 30,000.
_Click  here: liberals conservatives brain "nature neuroscience" - Google
Search_
(http://www.google.com/search?as_q=liberals+conservatives+brain&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=nature+neuroscience&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_
filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rig
hts=&safe=images)

And 37 news hits.  _Click  here: liberals conservatives brain "nature
neuroscience" - Google News_
(http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=tus&q=liberals+conservatives+brain+"nature+neuroscience"&ie=UTF-8&scoring=n)