"pro-science"?

as opposed to...?

"dark ages superstition adherent"?

"fairy tale follower"?

By the way: just "doing your own analysis" isn't necessarily 'science'. The guys at Enron were "doing their own analysis". It didn't make it accounting. The Bush WMD guys were doing their own analysis. It didn't make it intelligence. The organizations who were selling sub-prime mortgages were "doing their own analysis". Larry Craig was "doing his own analysis".

On Sep 18, 2007, at 7:18 AM, justifiedright wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Conversely, the pseudo-science of intelligent design is accepted
>as fact despite
> lacking anything resembling real scientific support."

Irreducable Complexity. It's a science thing. Wonder if the pro-
science poster who wrote the above has studied enough science to even
have heard of it.

I guess this is the part where you start posting a bunch of links
about it. Don't bother. I prefer to draw my conclusion from the
original work and doing my own analysis.

That too is a science think.