You also tend to come to the highly mistaken conclusion that people are "proving your point" when they, in fact, are DISproving your point. Must be nice in your lavender colored world.

On Sep 18, 2007, at 10:45 AM, justifiedright wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way: just "doing your own analysis" isn't necessarily
> 'science'. The guys at Enron were "doing their own analysis". It
> didn't make it accounting. The Bush WMD guys were doing their own
> analysis. It didn't make it intelligence. The organizations who
were
> selling sub-prime mortgages were "doing their own analysis". Larry
> Craig was "doing his own analysis".

All excellent reasons why you should not rely upon the analysis of
others and do your own.

Thank you for hightlighting my point even better than I could.