--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, if somebody said to you "Hey Tommy - SHUT UP AND PRACTICE
>LAW!!" I'd defend
> you also. We all have the right to voice our opinions.
> It's just like the way people used to get angry about Howard Stern.
>You have a
> choice...listen, or tune away.

The difference is that Bruce and others like him commit "microphone
abuse."

There are people on this board that study and follow politics more
closely than he does.  The problems is we can't gather a wide audience.

Bruce gets a wide audience for a different reason - music. Then he
abuses that by talking politics, not music.  He has nothing more
important to say than anyone else, but abuses his postion to get his
thoughts stated widely.

He's also a hypocrite.  He was very critical of radio station owners
who boycotted Dixie Chicks.  Don't radio station owners have free
speech rights?  You can always change the station, right?

Don't