--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>He's not
> bigger then the radio stations. He doesn't own radio.

That's the opposite of what I said.

Let me do a comparison.

1) I complained that Bruce controls a wide audience because of his
music; shouldn't abuse that and use the audience for politics.

2) My opinion above was opposed by folks who don't mind Bruce doing
that.

3) I pointed out that the complaint I made about Bruce, Bruce made
about the radio stations not playing the Dixie Chicks.  The stations
were bigger than the Chicks.  Bruce felt the stations should not use
their music audience for politics.

4) I can't seem to get anyone to address the hypocrisy presented by
you and Bruce becuase 1 and 3 above are the same complaint.