I want him to shut up because he does not deserve a wide audience on
politics.  He gets the wide audience on music, then abuses that by
switching over.

Also - he is a hypocrite.  He is bigger than us, so he gets to speak
to that wide audience.  The radio stations are bigger than the Dixie
Chicks, and he was livid that they would speak by boycotting them.

You seem to be a fair guy Jack.  You have to admit Bruce was a
hypocrite for crying foul against the radio station owners.

<justifiedright@> wrote:

> > You should speak out.  Bruce should shut up and sing.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I can see a parallel here between me trying to moderate this
group
> > to this Bruce discussion
> > > as it relates to what you call "microphone abuse"
> > > I knew that when I posted what I said below it would make me
look
> > like a hypocrite.
> > > When you go see a Bruce show, you aren't going to hear him
> > pontificate for 3 hours about
> > > politics. He may sprinkle his show with some of it, but you
also
> > get classic songs and lot's
> > > of great live rock and roll. Same with his recordings. It's
not
> > all politics.
> > > Don't you think many of us here in America are upset with
what's
> > going on in our country?
> > > To not speak out is just being wimpy and equates to hiding
your
> > head in the sand.
> > >

> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"

> > PRACTICE