--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@> wrote:
> >
> > yawn...........
> >

> I'm curious. How does being a reverend fit into the way you talk
here sometimes.
> I'm not trying to be a jerk, but honestly, your own words tend to
be your worst enemy at
> times. You just don't come off like a religious person to me.

Hinge, I ll repect your question and attempt to answer it.

My question to Mario was not derrogatory, or make a statement that
was curt.  I asked a simple question.  I asked Mario, if he was a
homosexual.

It's a simple question.  Especially in the light that sexual
preference, and gay and lesbian issues are blasted all over the air
waves and print media, from Ocean Grove to Sacremento, CA.  He could
have simple answered the question or refused to reveal his sexual
preference.  If I have to read about the subject daily, then I should
be able to ask the question.  He seems to probe me on a personal
level.  He has asked me numerous questions on education, credentials,
etc.  Let's be equal here.

The lights, camera, action response from mario, was derrogatory and
full of defamation.  It was an attack on me personally.  Mario is
referencing a situation that was played out erroneously against me a
number of years ago.

If I misunderstood Mario's use of "Lights Camera Action" than it is
up to Mario to explain himself, and if I wrongly reacted to his
words, than I will apologise.  However, if he played with words in a
manner of intimidation of me, than he should apologise to me.

KB