> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Lighthouse Mission"
> <lighthouse_long_branch@> wrote:
> >
> > and we will aid the JSRM in their appeal...
> >
> > People of Faith must unite and protect our rights.
> >
> > The Staff
> >

> Maybe we can bankrupt you too. Read the decision (I did yesterday).
> The actions of the town were arbitrary. Not our zoning board.

No one bankrupts me.  and the actions of the Asbury park zoning board
will be scrutinised by the third district.  Remember, the RLUIPA
gives us our legal fees and damages.  Why not simply take a look at
older cases like Ephiphany house.  This is a repeat of what was
corrected by the DOJ, in the 70's.

Again, I am not here to change your mind, which quite frankly can
never be done.  It would have been easier for me to raise the dead
than to change a secular progressives mind.  My position is not to
change your mind, but to keep my side of the issue as out there as
others.

Let everyone, not be fooled by name calling and reputation bashing.
Look at the true issues in the arguement and decide for yourself.  I
have allowed the leftists to get my goat up at times, but thats
passed now.  Now we concentrate on the issue.  Fair and Balanced,
presenting information, I'll let the leftists rip it up.

KB