--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I find it rather interesting that one would opt to go to a forum where
> the opposing view point would not be allowed to participate.
> Interesting, but not shocking or surprising.  The left has become
> facists in their attempt to control the conversation.  They ignor the
> basic rights of free speech.

Is that why you have previously asked to be approved for membership? I
hadn't acted on it because the forum has remained unused. And if you
recall, it was started at the request of members here who wanted to do
away with personal attacks from the shadows - not stifling diverse views.

> Dan is the moderator, I hope to God his italian blood lines don't run
> to closely to the facists of yesteryear.

Or yours to my alcoholic Irish grandfather. Actually the Italian one
was an alcoholic too and the Irish one was nicer.

You are fixated on thumbnailing someone either by what they are, where
they come from or what the believe in. Worry about yourself.

BTW, Bush has yet to be proven right in anything.