There are plenty of opposing viewpoints here. It's called a conversation.
But what you do is more like spamming then a conversation, and unfortunately
some
people can't resist getting caught up with it.
As for differing view points, you crossed the line when you asked about another
group
members sexual orientation. It was uncalled for, and immature.