Jack, in all do respect, you have no fingers left from your numerous times in
the monkey cage with peddler and rollemover and rawdog. I will not even mention
the posts about bikes.

While it may be wise to ignore kb, it was related to JSRM and what he asked
Mario as well as continuing preaching about what we in AP should do.

The constant prompts from some about what we should be posting about here are
misplaced. We are not one dimensional beings.

All are free to skip over certain posts and posters. Quite frankly there is too
much talk and no action about the same things