Mario,
Couldn't help chuckling at the names of these NEW groups!  I like SUS,
over the other, which makes me, HOWL!  I giggle at the least little
thing!

Hinge,
Don't go!  You are my eyes!  We do appreciate you too!  Well, I do
anyway.  You stand for something and it isn't funny, when you request
something that is reasonable, such as lights in a park.  What a little
thing to ask for and it goes unheeded.  Woe to the City, when
something happens, that didn't have to.  Makes you wonder if the horse
patrol is more important than safety, when they're not around.  Things
that make you go, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!