Thanks Sharon and Mario.
I'm going to find a way to focus on the things  about AP that I am most
passionate about,
such as making the park a safer, cleaner place, and continuing to push the
issue of
surveillence cameras. I really care about public perception (from outsiders)
about this city.
I may still go ahead with creating a more efficient city message board as i've
previously
discussed, with it's own domain name. Obviously, there are some people here
which will
have absolutely no interest in checking it out because they think it will be
restrictive. I'd
just like it to be a cordial place. A good example is the political group I
created. There has
been no need for moderation there at all, and there's been some great, heated
discussions. The difference between that group and this one is that people make
an effort
to keep it a functional place to hold discussions  without making ugly,
personal attacks.
Yesterday, somebody wrote that the posters here are ambassadors for the city. I
agree
with that completely. The last two days corrupt that ideal and hurt our
effectiveness.