I'd love to see the area patrolled more. I don't think it's being patroled at
all so far.
Also, I'd like to see our PD start to pay attention to the many litterers that
are trashing our
city. Just this morning, there were 2 discarded 40 oz. beer bottles on my
sidewalk. I'm
really getting sick of that.
Tickets need to be given out, and fines need to be imposed.
I call out every single litterer I encounter. Usually, they tell me to go F
myself. Now I
remind them that it's a crime and I'll call the police.