In a message dated 10/24/2007 8:07:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Simple  stuff! Me,
with my far left leanings, move to the right many times, if I  feel
like my personal lifestyle is threatened! I experience many, "Oh  God"
moments! People who are down and out, are usually cynical and  don't
think of helping someone else, until their needs are met and  they're
usually desperate. I'm at a loss for words, as to how you get them  to
pick up trash, that someone else is responsible for. As usual,  I'm
not responsible for any statements, other than my  own.

As usual, your forthrightness gives one pause.

An your loss of words sounds eloquent to me.

Chronic problems endured by this city and many others across the  nation.
And no easy solutions apparently.