Mario,
I'm willing, because I have the time, to meet on a given day, place
and time, to clean up, one block, one street at a time, like an
improvement group, to make someone else's surroundings pleasing and
sanitary.  The dollar store on Main and Sewall, sells mops, brooms,
buckets, etc., all for a dollar!  My galley kitchen and bath, are the
only 2 tiled areas, here.  I even have a "fake" grass lawn, on the
terrace!  Don't laugh!  Every summer I create a "garden" in the large
containers I own, creating an "oasis" in the air!  I had huge
strawberries, tomatoes and chiles, along with wild flowers, ferns and
summer plants "growing" like mad, over here!

I am willing also to plant hardy mums and other seasonal plants,
around time, with my 2 good hands and discretionary income, to create
the town called "perfect", because it's where we should all live!  The
little breakfast places around town, have the nicest people in the
world, operating them, like Chat & Nibble and America's Cup!  It takes
five minutes to scramble eggs and toast a bun, but it always tastes
better, when someone else does it!  At Sunset Landing, you get those
crazy ducks!  At Franks, you get the "important people" and the
ordinaries, like me!

I dream a world, but since it's just a dream, I try to live it, so
Jack, whenever you're ready, I'll come with broom and rubber gloves to
clean up!  When it's time to plant, I'll provide some flowers!  I
don't mind a little sweat and I still have 2 good hands.  I don't
consider myself a "do-gooder"!  I hate 'em!  I like to just pitch in,
where needed.  I still own a couple of aprons, but never considered
myself, domestic!  When my kids were hungry, I cooked, when they were
dirty, I cleaned them in places they didn't know they had!  Well,
they're gone now and things still need to be done, so just buzz me and
tell me where I'm needed!  I'm good-hearted, but not a "goody, 2
shoes"!  Just sign me, a dreamer!