In a message dated 11/6/2007 1:45:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Trust  me on this. I was a retail tenant in a city owned building.  That
being  on the boardwalk.
Trust me.  I was a resident even before Bruce  & the so-called riots.  I seen
all phases since then.

They  had no money to do baisc maintenace nor provide support services for a
number  of reasons.
Just what I said:  "The public part wasn't  what kept Asbury down. Not as
simple as that. "  A number of  reasons.

For  the city and the residents, the BW was a money losing operation. It was
due to  a number of factors.
Just what I said:  "The public part wasn't  what kept Asbury down. Not as
simple as that. "  A number of reasons  (factors).

They  looked for help and got f'd not once, but three or four times.  Lots of
 reasons why.
Just what I said:  "The public part wasn't  what kept Asbury down. Not as
simple as  that."  A number of reasons  (factors).

TODAY  is today and progress for the word that it is, it is.

Just what I said: "Let's all hope it works this  time."