--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> OK Jack,
>
> Count me in - I'm an engineer, have test equipment, tools and
ladder.

> Let's go check those lamps out. What's a good time for you?
>
> Werner
>
> very nice gesture and i know you are talented, but arnt you in
enough trouble, can see the headlines two arrested, for working on
private property, these lights are the property and the
responsibility of jcp&l the city can not even attempt to fix them, if
dan is correct it seems the city took the right action and jcp& is in
the process of fixing it again nice thought and gesture but dont
attempt it, got use to the name porch dont want to start calling you
bulb boy  lol

dan thanks for the update, a small correction the bridge is county
owned and manintained not state, not busting your back just
information

jack over the last week or so most of your posts have been posting
twice, one right after the other again just lettin you know, thank you