The smartest thing i've seen  pertaining to the issue of global warming was a
NY  Times
interview with a Coast Guard officer who's in charge of keeping waterways clear
in the
Alaskan area. He stated that icebergs and sea ice are melting and fragmenting
more in the
past year or two then during his entire 20 plus years in service. He also said
that the
science is too complicated for him to discuss because he doesn't fully
understand it, and it
would be irresponsible to comment. He relies on real world observations. No
googling
needed.