Go for it Tommy. You've got it all figured out.
Like I said, any discussion with you on this topic is a complete waste of time.
It's completely obvious because of your attitude. You are the person who lacks
an open
mind.
I have little doubt that you also think that evolution is bs, and that god
created everything.